Call To Book
Built in 1888 as the rectory for the Benedictine brothers of St. Marys church The Priory was restored as a small hotel in 1986
Built in 1888 as the rectory for the Benedictine brothers of St. Marys church The Priory was restored as a small hotel in 1986. A peaceful atmosphere and the friendly helpful staff make The Priory a perfect place for business trips as well as romantic getaways. The 24 guestrooms are tastefully furnished with Victorian antiques original artwork cable TV and private baths. A cozy sitting room and garden courtyard allow guests to gather for a memorable time. Check-in is at 3 00 PM. Guests planning to arrive before or after this time must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive special check-in instructions. As a bed and breakfast property the Front Desk hours will vary guests should contact the property to find out more information. To contact the property use the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.