Best Western Hotels in Sacramento, California
Enjoy your stay in Sacramento, California’s capital and one of the most historic cities in the Golden State, from the convenience of a Best Western Hotel. Our research at Hotels-Rates.com shows five hotels available in Sacramento representing four Best Western brands with diverse rates as low as $82.
Best Western hotels are independently owned and operated, and each BW brand has its own personality and style. But Best Western guests know they all share the same commitment to delivering superior customer service, exceptional value and modern amenities.
If you’re headed to Sacramento, book a Best Western of your choice at Hotels-Rates.com from among:
- Best Western John Jay Inn on Massie Court just off Stockton Boulevard and CA Highway 99. It is about 14 minutes from Downtown Sacramento and 45 minutes from Stockton, CA. The John Jay is convenient to Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center, Methodist Hospital of Sacramento and Cosumnes River College.
- Best Western Plus Sutter House at 1100 H Street in Downtown Sacramento, convenient to the Capitol and other governmental offices, and within blocks of several museums, restaurants, Golden 1 Center (home of the NBA’s Sacramento Kings) and other points of interest.
- Best Western Sandman Motel at 236 Jibboom Street next to park land and a bike trail along the Sacramento River, and 1 mile from the Old Sacramento Waterfront and its attractions, entertainment venues, museums, restaurants, shopping and special events.
- Surestay Plus Hotel By Best Western Sacramento Cal Expo at 1900 Canterbury Road in Old North Sacramento and next to two main arteries into Downtown Sacramento, CA Highway 160 and I-80, or "The 80." Shopping and restaurants are within walking distance, and Raging Waters Sacramento waterpark, Sutter’s Landing Regional Park and Capitol Casino are less than 5 miles away.
- Surestay Plus Hotel By Best Western Sacramento North at 350 Bercut Drive, off I-5 and near Sacramento’s origins at the confluence of the Sacramento and American rivers. This recently remodeled and pet-friendly hotel offers the comforts of home for an affordable price, as well as easy access to greater Sacramento, including Sacramento International Airport, 9 miles away via I-5.
Travelers who stay with Best Western enjoy clean and comfortable rooms or suites with high-speed internet access, roomy work space, coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. Best Western staffs the front desk 24/7 to ensure guests’ convenience, and each morning there’s a free continental breakfast and express checkout.
If you’re spending time in Sacramento, you’ll come to know a city that embraces its history while reaching toward tomorrow. Sacramento has preserved Gold Rush-era sites as family attractions, filled 28 museums with artifacts of California yesterday and today, including the California State Railroad Museum, the Museum of Medical History, the Crocker Art Museum, The Verge Center for the Arts, and the California Museum, which explores all aspects of California life.
In recent years the city has seen more than a billion dollars of reinvestment in Downtown Sacramento, with construction that included the cutting-edge Golden 1 Center, possibly the country’s most high-tech entertainment venue.
In Downtown Sacramento, you’ll find a community dedicated to music, sports, entertainment, culture and, especially, food and beverage. Sacramento is known asAmerica’s Farm-to-Fork Capital, and the city is buzzing with things to taste, see and savor. Sacramento is home to what is reported to be the largest California Certified Farmers’ Market in the state, as well as the most ethnically diverse market in both produce offerings and customer demographics.
The Sacramento area is also known for a quickly emerging California wine region reminiscent of the Napa Valley 30 years ago. Visitors can enjoy 200 regional wineries, vineyards and tasting rooms in the Sacramento wine region, most of which are less than a one-hour drive from central Sacramento.
Sacramento caters to families, too. In addition to the Old Sacramento Waterfront, William Land Regional Park, 9 minutes from Downtown via I-5, is home to the Sacramento Zoo, Funderland amusement park, and Fairytale Town, with play areas based on nursery rhymes and fairytales, a petting zoo, several gardens and two performing arts stages. There’s also the Sacramento Children’s Museum in the neighboring Sacramento County community of Rancho Cordova, where hands-on exhibits encourage children's imaginations and prompt them to test, tinker, laugh, and wonder.
Best Western hotels and motels are ready when you are in Sacramento, CA. And Hotels-Rates.com is just as ready to help you book the best Best Western for you, at your price range and with your preferred room type.