Best Western Hotels in Savannah, GA
Best Western Hotels is ready to serve you in Savannah, Georgia, no matter where you need to be in Savannah and at what price point. Our data at Hotels-Rates.com shows five Best Western locations in Savannah, including three just off Interstate 95, one in Historic Savannah and one in Midtown Savannah.
For Best Western Hotels in Savannah, choose from:
- Best Western Savannah Historic District on the corner of Bay Street and Martin Luther King Boulevard, just steps away from the famous River Street and Factor's Walk districts and only a block away from the City Market entertainment district. It's also pet-friendly!
- Best Western Central Inn at 45 Eisenhower Drive, Savannah, which is 15 minutes to the Historic District. From its location in Midtown, Best Western Central is convenient to Hunter Army Airfield, multiple family-friendly restaurants and shops, including the Oglethorpe Mall, as well as Midtown residential neighborhoods and all of the greater Savannah, GA, area.
- Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, at the I-95/U.S. 80 interchange at Pooler, and 5 miles from Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport. Just across the street from the inn is the Mighty 8th Air Force Museum, with the B-17 Flying Fortress "City of Savannah” and other exhibits on display, plus an open and operating traditional English pub and restaurant on-site.
- Best Western Savannah Gateway, a pet-friendly hotel at I-95 Exit 94 and convenient to the Historic District of Savannah, the Mighty 8th Air Force Museum, Fort Stewart, Tybee Island and more, as well as all points north and south.
- Best Western Plus North Savannah at I-95 Exit 109 and GA 21, which is minutes from Historic Savannah, Georgia Tech-Savannah and Tanger Outlets Savannah mall, and 45 minutes from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
Guests of Best Western hotels enjoy large, comfortable rooms with high-speed internet access, ample work space, coffee makers, microwaves and refrigerators, as well as an exercise gym, business center and meeting facilities on-site. Best Western staffs the front desk 24/7 for your convenience and prepares a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Leisure visitors to Savannah will appreciate the unparalleled convenience of the Best Western Savannah Historic District, which puts six of Savannah's famous public squares, as well as countless historic, dining and entertainment attractions within a 15-minute walk. The Savannah College of Art and Design's Museum of Art is a 9 minute stroll from the inn that also passes the 240-year-old First African Baptist Church and the Ships of the Sea Museum and gardens.
Best Western always offers you a convenient location, clean and comfortable accommodations and a friendly staff at an affordable rate, regardless of why you are visiting Savannah, Georgia's oldest city. Find your Best Western Savannah location through Hotels-Rates.com and reserve it online today.