Best Western Hotels in Columbus, Ohio
Best Western Hotels serves travelers to Columbus, Ohio, with six locations that surround the city on main highway arteries serving Downtown Columbus and all of central Ohio.
Whether you are in Columbus to visit Ohio State University, the Ohio Expo Center, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, the Columbus Museum of Art, another point of interest or for business in theColumbus Region, Best Western is ready to welcome you. Our data at Hotels-Rates.com shows that each of the Best Western hotels in the Columbus, OH, area is convenient to several family restaurants and shopping:
- Best Western Port Columbus, at 1450 Airpointe Drive off of Interstate 650, is 5.5 miles northeast of Downtown Columbus and 2.5 miles from Port Columbus International Airport. Guests enjoy a free airport shuttle and Park Sleep & Fly Packages. Best Western Port Columbus is also pet friendly.
- Best Western Suites at 1133 Evans Way Court off of I-70, is 11 miles west of Downtown Columbus and 7 miles from Ohio State University Hospital. This all-suites hotel offers six room types as well as free breakfast and high speed internet.
- Best Western Executive Suites - Columbus East at 1899 Winderly Lane in Pickerington, OH, off of I-70 is 13.5 miles east of Downtown Columbus. The Blacklick Trail greenway is directly behind the hotel and leads into Blacklick Woods Metro Park just across the highway. The American Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum is 1.2 miles away.
- Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East is at 6323 Prentiss School Drive, Canal Winchester, OH, 13.6 miles southeast of Downtown Columbus. It is off of the Southeast Expressway (U.S. 33) and offers King and Queen rooms and suites.
- Best Western Executive Inn at 4026 Jackpot Road in Grove City, OH, is just off I-71 near the I-270 interchange 10 miles south of Downtown Columbus. It is adjacent to Parkway Centre, the premiere shopping, dining and entertainment center in south Franklin County, Ohio.
- Best Western Hilliard Inn & Suites at 3831 Park Mill Run Drive Hilliard, Ohio, is 8 miles from the OSU Hospital and 12 miles northwest of Downtown Columbus off of Interstate 270. It features an indoor heated pool and new suites.
If you have not rented a vehicle from one of the major national car rental brands operating in Columbus, including Dollar, Enterprise and Thrifty, the Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) provides bus service throughout the Greater Columbus region and particularly within the I-270 beltway around Columbus. Many routes run every 15 minutes or less, all-day, 7 days a week. Such rideshare services as Uber and Lyft are also available in Columbus.
Many people who are in Columbus for business or leisure make their way to Downtown Columbus, where in addition to upscale shops and restaurants, theScioto Mile offers more than 175 acres of waterfront parkland and miles of multi-use trails stretching from Bicentennial Plaza in the south to North Bank Park in the north and is home to the National Veterans Memorial and Museum.
Visitors to Columbus with more leisure time can get a taste of the "art and soul" of Columbus with a stroll through theShort North Arts District, a 16-block stretch of N. High Street just north of Downtown. The hip, culture-rich area is filled with independent shops, student-packed coffeehouses, the Wexner Center for the Arts and locally owned contemporary galleries housed in converted warehouses, craft-beer bars and casual eateries, exhibitions, music and special events.
While Columbus, OH, is best known as home to The Ohio State University and Buckeyes football, it also a Midwest hub that presents a rich, diverse and lively business and cultural scene.Hotels-Rates.com can help you find the best Best Western location in Columbus to ensure the success of your stay.