Pet-Friendly Hotels in Tallahassee, FL
The Florida capital of Tallahassee and its hotels are ready to welcome you and your pets. Whether you're headed to Tallahassee for a leisure or business trip, Hotels-Rates.com can make sure you are welcomed to comfortable accommodations for you and your companion animals with 20 pet-friendly hotels in Tallahassee appearing in our database.
Among the most popular pet-friendly hotels in Tallahassee, FL, and with animal lovers who have previously relied on the Hotels-Rates site are:
- Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities at The Capitol at 600 W Gaines Street, 0.1 mile from the Florida State University campus and 0.7 mile from Florida A&M University. Its lowest rate is $174.
- Sleep Inn University at 1695 Capital Circle N.W., which is near Interstate 10 in northwest Tallahassee. Rates start at $84.
- Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown at 1026 Apalachee Parkway, off of U.S. 27 east of downtown. Its lowest rate is $119.
- Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites at 2016 Apalachee Parkway, off of U.S. 27 east of downtown. Rates start at $94.
- Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East at 1600 Summit Lake Drive, at I-10 and U.S. 90 northeast of downtown Tallahassee. Rates start at $159.
- Quality Inn Tallahassee at 3090 North Monroe Street, near the I-10 / U.S. 27 interchange in northern Tallahassee. Rates are as low as $99.
Those considering outdoor time with a canine travelling companion in Tallahassee will be pleased to know that there are many parks in Tallahassee and Leon County of various sizes and amenities that welcome dogs on leashes. However, Tom Brown Park, 255 acres just east of Capital Circle SE between Mahan Drive and Apalachee Parkway in eastern Tallahassee, has an off-leash dog park among its many trails, playgrounds, athletic fields and other amenities.
Another park that is a centerpiece of Downtown Tallahassee is Cascades Park between Pensacola and Monroe streets. It has 2.3 miles of trails, as well as acres of green space, multiple ponds, historic monuments and other attractions among its 24 acres.
When it's time to relax, there are more than 30 dog-friendly restaurants in Tallahassee, which the Visit Tallahassee website lists by city district. However, we suggest checking with individual restaurants before visiting. One Tallahassee favorite, Proof Brewing Company, has opened a pet-friendly taproom in a 34,000-square-foot former Coca-Cola factory adjacent to Cascades Park on South Monroe Street. It has a backyard beer garden and covered patio with tables, multiple cornhole sets, an outside bar area and an on-site restaurant.
If you're more interested in strolling and people watching, the Capitol Hill District in Downtown Tallahassee offers Adams Street Commons, the park-like Kleman Plaza behind City Hall, and the Park Avenue Historic Chain of Parks, where the streets are lined with historic churches, businesses and scenic canopy oaks dripping with moss. These gathering places also host frequent festivals, concerts and other events, including the Tallahassee Downtown Market, a farmers' market and street fair along Park Avenue on Saturdays March through November.
However far or long you and Rover roam, you can count on returning to a comfortable room made ready just for you at a friendly Tallahassee hotel you found through Hotels-Rates. Book with us today.