Pet Friendly Hotels in Memphis, TN
What’s better than walking in Memphis with your best furry friend’s four feet happily bouncing along, on and off of Beale? You can bring your pet to the land of the Delta Blues and, through Hotels-Rates.com, book a room in any of 26 pet-friendly Memphis hotels in our database.
Among the more popular pet-friendly hotels in Memphis bookable through Hotels-Rates.com are:
- The Peabody, the classic Southern hotel on Union Avenue in Downtown Memphis. You bet a hotel famous for five resident Mallard ducks marching through the Grand Lobby twice a day also welcomes guests’ pets.
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street, a block off of Beale Street on Lt. George W. Lee Avenue, and across the street from the Memphis Rock and Soul Museum.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Downtown on Union Avenue and a 10-minute walk from Beale that takes you past the W.C. Handy House museum and W.C. Handy Park.
- Residence Inn Memphis Downtown on Monroe Avenue, near Auto Zone Park, home of minor league baseball’s Memphis Redbirds and the Memphis 901 FC of the United Soccer League.
There’s much more to Memphis than Beale Street, America’s iconic home of the blues. For example, there’s the iconic home of the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll, Elvis Presley, at Graceland, which is a few miles from Downtown. It is served by the pet-friendly Days Inn By Wyndham, Memphis At Graceland, which is actually on Elvis Presley Boulevard one block from Graceland. It even has a guitar-shaped swimming pool!
If you’re flying in and out of Memphis, you can choose from four more pet-friendly hotels near Memphis International Airport and convenient to Graceland at various prices:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland at 2979 Millbranch Road near Interstate 240.
- Americas Best Value Inn Memphis Airport on Lamar Avenue off U.S. 78 near I-240.
- Quality Suites I-240 East-Airport at 2575 Thousand Oaks Boulevard.
- Rodeway Inn Memphis at 5119 American Way.
Memphis has maintained greenspaces and parks throughout the city and is very pet-friendly. For the enjoyable experience of getting into the outdoors with your canine pal, you can’t top the 4,500-acre Shelby Farms Park, one of the largest urban parks in the country and home to the Outback at Shelly Farms, 100-plus acres of off-leash dog park with open fields, lakes and unpaved trails.
If you’re staying close to Midtown Memphis, such as at the pet-friendly Econo Lodge Memphis at 42 S. Camilla Street, you have quick access to Overton Bark, a 1.3-acre enclosed dog park, and the City of Memphis’s first dog park, Tobey Fields, just a mile north of the hip Cooper-Young neighborhood, with its local breweries, restaurants and unique shopping. At the Barking Lot at the corner of Main and Jefferson in Downtown Memphis, special dedicated parking space for food trucks allows you to eat while your pup exercises.
Numerous restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, breweries, bars and other eateries in Memphis, TN, are glad to have your leashed dog join you at an outdoor table. By one count, there are more than 100 restaurants with pet-friendly patios in Memphis.
If you’re in need of retail therapy, one of the most iconic attractions in Memphis, the Bass Pro Shop at the Pyramid welcomes dogs on leashes in the main store. The massive transformed sports arena on the Mississippi River also contains The Lookout, a restaurant featuring a glass-floored cantilevering observation deck at the top of the 32-story steel Pyramid; Uncle Buck’s Fishbowl & Grill, an underwater-themed bowling alley and restaurant; and the Ducks Unlimited National Waterfowling Heritage Center.
Memphis is ready for your and your pet’s visit, and Hotels-Rates.com is ready to help you find a room or suite that welcomes all of your travel party.