Hotels Near the Honda Center, Anaheim, CA
Fans headed to the Honda Center in Anaheim, California for a Ducks hockey match, a headline concert or another show can find a comfortable, convenient and affordable hotel near the Honda Center through Hotels-Rates.com.
Our extensive database shows 102 hotels in Anaheim less than 5 miles from the Honda Center, with rates as low as $79. We also found 2 hotels in Anaheim within about 1 mile of the Honda Center, with the lowest rate starting at $119.
Here are the four hotels closest to the Honda Center:
- Ayres Hotel Anaheim at 2550 E. Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA, which is across East Katella Avenue from the Honda Center. Rates start at $152.
- Towneplace Suites Anaheim Maingate Near Angel Stadium at 1730 South State College Boulevard, which is 1.1 mile from the Honda Center. Rates start at $119.
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Anaheim Orange at 400 N. State College Boulevard, Orange, CA, which is 1.7 miles from the Honda Center just off the 5 – Interstate 5. Rates start at $173.
- Best Western Orange Plaza at 1302 W Chapman Avenue, Orange, CA, which is 1.9 miles from the Honda Center. Rates start at $118.
On a budget for your visit to Anaheim? The Hotels-Rates database shows many bargains on hotel rooms near the Honda Center, including:
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Near Convention Center at 2145 S Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, CA, just 3 miles from the Honda Center with rates starting at $79.
- Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area at 1915 South Manchester Avenue, just 2.3 miles from the Honda Center with rates starting at $84.
- Days Inn By Wyndham, Anaheim Near Convention Center at 2200 South Harbor Blvd., only 3.2 miles from the Honda Center with rates starting at $85.
Before or after a Ducks hockey match or show at the Honda Center, the Anaheim GardenWalk offers 430,000 square feet of dining, unique shops, family-friendly fun and nightlife just 10 minutes from the Honda Center.
Disney Resorts, Downtown Anaheim Minutes from Honda Center
Moments away from GardenWalk in the heart of the Anaheim Resort District, of course, is the original Disneyland Park within what’s now the greater Disneyland Resort, which includes the brand new Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge theme park, Disney California Adventure Park, Downtown Disney District and additional attractions. There are many family dining options in the Anaheim Resort District, particularly along Harbor Boulevard.
In addition to being the home of Disney, Anaheim is a vibrant suburb of Greater Los Angeles on the northwest side of Orange County that has become a popular destination for visitors from all over the world. In addition to local favorites like Angel Stadium, home of Major League Baseball’s Angels on Gene Autry Way downtown, there are numerous modern dining and shopping options in downtown Anaheim.
In central Anaheim, about 10 minutes from the Honda Center, the historic Anaheim Packing District has been rejuvenated for entertainment and dining. In addition to dozens of restaurants and shops and the two-acre Farmers Park, the Anaheim Packing House, a former citrus packing warehouse, has been preserved and retrofitted as a multi-story food hall with spaces for live music and events.
A block walk away, Center Street Promenade was Anaheim’s commercial center at the start of the 20th century and now is three blocks known for artisans’ shops, outdoor cafes, restaurants, street fairs and the city’s Halloween parade. Between the Packing District and Center Street, the Muzeo Museum and Cultural Center presents exhibits in the circa 1908 Carnegie Library and Muzeo Main Gallery. Outside are fountain-filled Carnegie Plaza & Courtyard and Anaheim Ice rinks.
Another block north, Pearson Park features a public swimming pool and a 2,000-seat amphitheater that hosts family shows and small concerts. Built in 1927, Pearson Park Amphitheatre is worth a visit between shows for its Spanish-style architecture with terra-cotta roof tiles, Wisteria and Bougainvillea arbors, and landscape of towering Mexican Fan Palms, delicate Pygmy Date Palms and colorful Impatiens.
To see it all easily from your hotel near the Honda Center, the ART, Anaheim Resort Transportation, serves all of central Anaheim, as well as Knotts Berry Farm theme park in Buena Park, the Outlets at Orange in Orange, CA, and Los Angeles Union Station for connections to Santa Barbara, Orange County beaches and all of L.A. and Southern California.