Hotels Near Jacksonville (FL) International Airport
Nearly 6 million passengers travel through Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) in northeast Florida each year. If you are flying into JAX or getting ready to fly out, book a hotel near the Jacksonville airport for your convenience through Hotels-Rates.com.
The Hotels-Rates database shows 27 hotels within 1.5 to 14 miles from Jacksonville International Airport, with starting rates ranging from $56 at the Red Roof Jacksonville - Cruise Port to $549 at the Lexington Hotel And Conference Center Jacksonville Riverwalk.
Hotels in our database closest to JAX are:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Jacksonville Airport at 2101 Dixie Clipper Drive, 1.5 miles from Jacksonville International Airport by car. Rates begin at $205.
- Hampton Inn - Suites Jacksonville-Airport at 13551 Airport Court, 1.3 miles from the airport. Rates start at $205.
- Quality Inn Airport at 1351 Airport Road, Jacksonville, 1.7 miles from Jacksonville International Airport. Rates start at $114.
- Red Roof Jacksonville Airport at 1063 Airport Road, 2.3 miles from JAX at Interstate 95. Rates start at $60.
Our database of hotels near JAX also lists hotels according to popularity among Hotels-Rates users. Among the most popular are:
- Comfort Suites Airport at 1180 Airport Road Jacksonville, 3.3 miles from the airport. Rates start at $149.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport at 1300 Airport Road, 3.1 miles from Jacksonville International Airport. Rates start at $152.
- Candlewood Suites Jacksonville East Merrill Road at 2700 Jane Street, 14 miles from JAX and just off the I-295 East Beltway. Rates start at $159.
- Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport / I-95 North at 14670 Duval Road, 2.5 miles from the Jacksonville airport. Rates start at $144.
Jacksonville International Airport is just 20 minutes from downtown Jacksonville and provides non-stop flights to major U.S. cities, including several international gateways. Nine major airlines and several regional carriers provide more than 200 daily arrivals and departures at JAX.
Terminals at JAX provide free wi-fi, convenient parking, comfy rocking chairs, world-class art exhibits, and an array of shopping and dining options. Many who fly to Jacksonville now benefit from the JAX Airport app, available for Android and iOS devices.
Once in Jacksonville, whether your hotel is near Jacksonville International or elsewhere in Florida’s most populous city, there are many ways to enjoy what Visit Florida calls a luxurious yet affordable natural paradise.
The "River City by the Sea" boasts more than 20 miles of wide and uncrowded beaches, close to 40 miles of the tranquil Intracoastal Waterway, and the longest stretch of the St. Johns River. On land, Jacksonville is home to the largest urban park system in the nation, with 10 state and national parks, and more than 300 city parks.
Many come to the Jacksonville coast of Northeast Florida for fishing and boating on the Intracoastal Waterway. Or you might schedule a deep sea fishing charter out of Jacksonville. The Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier is one of many accessible spots for coastal fishing.
For a more leisurely approach to enjoying the outdoors, Jacksonville Landing on the St. Johns River in Downtown Jacksonville offers entertainment year-round, a wide variety of waterfront dining options and a cozy indoor shopping mall. Cross the bridge and the updated Southbank Riverwalk has become a destination for outdoor festivals, public art, foot races, joggers and strollers or folks sitting on benches to watch riverboats, shorebirds and the downtown skyline reflected in the water.
Downtown Jacksonville’s sports complex is home to TIAA Bank Field, home of the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars and college football’s Gator Bowl each New Year’s Eve. The Jaguars have some of the lowest ticket prices in the NFL, and Jags fans are known for some of the best tailgating. Right next door are the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville, where the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp, class Double-A affiliate of the Miami Marlins, play and Daily’s Place Amphitheater, a 5,500-seat concert and event venue.
A block away, VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena presents the biggest touring acts in entertainment and has hosted the NCAA Men’s Regional Basketball Championships multiple times.
From your hotel near Jacksonville International Airport booked through Hotel-Rates.com, Interstate 95, I-295 and I-10 are convenient and will get you to all there is waiting for you in Jacksonville. Book your stay today.